I recently received a fun package in the mail from JD Sports. By fun, I mean… FUN.
They sent me the new Asics Gel Trounce running shoes to try out, and I love them!
Asics Trounce Review
They’re very supportive–great for running. I took our puppy on a 3 mile walk the day after I received them–my first time wearing them–and didn’t get blisters. That says a lot to me. They’re comfortable and solid, and I swear I can feel the gel cushion in them.
Here are the features of the Asics Trounce:
- The Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Rearfoot GEL® cushioning system attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax® support system is a dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Open Mesh Upper provides excellent comfort and breathability – this might just be my favorite part of this shoe!
- Removable Sockliner molded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
I found these shoes on JD Sports and love that they have a different selection of shoes than we do here in the US–for those of you like me who love sneakers, this is a pretty fun site to browse!
I’ve been using these sneakers primarily for walking and CrossFit. Though I usually choose shoes with less support (because I feel like they’re a little bulky for me) for CrossFit, these Asics are just fine. I usually wear a 9.5 and while these felt a little tight, they’re not uncomfortable at all. Next time I might order a 10, though.
Tell me… what fun stuff did you see on the JD Sports website?
I partnered with JD Sports for this post, and was sent a pair of Asics Trounce running shoes to review. As always, all opinions are mine and I’d never recommend a product to you that I don’t love.