I’m heading to Blissdom tonight and I have my bags packed – most important is my conference bag! In addition to band-aids, granola bars, my camera, and gum, these are the items I couldn’t live without during a conference.
1. My Erin Condren planner! It’s how I get by from day to day right now – tons of room for notes and to-do lists helps me stay sane.
2. NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband Hotspot. My roommates and I won’t be relying on conference internet shared by 700 bloggers – we will stay connected with the lightening fast NetZero hotspot!
3. Blog Love iPhone Case by Uncommon. I wish you could see this in person… you’ll have to settle for a picture. The case is Permafrost – which means it’s a little see-through and a little frosted. It almost looks 3D. My amazing roommates Kara, Karen, and Kristi helped me come up with a list of words that come to mind when they think of blogging. We took those words and designed a case – each is unique to one of us. We chose our favorite colors and highlighted the word that meant the most to us. Here’s mine:
4. Airbender iPad Keyboard case from New Trent. I can protect my iPad and type my notes! This keyboard is awesome, and I’m excited to be able to use my iPad instead of my laptop.
5. New Trent iFuel IMP500 portable charger. My very first New Trent charger, this will charge an iPhone three times! I’m bringing it in case someone runs out of cell phone battery – because I hate when that happens to me!
6. New Trent iCarrier portable charger. This portable charger will charge an iPhone six times! It’s my very favorite charger.
7. New Trent iRock charging case for iPhone 4/4S. Love this case! It’ll recharge my iPhone without needing to carry an extra charger around. I can get one full charge on my iPhone out of this case.
8. New Trent Chargepak NT600C portable charger. The newest charger I have, the NT600C will charge an iPhone twice from 5%. This is also the charger I’ll be giving away to a Blissdom attendee! Hand me your business card for the drawing and I’ll choose a winner Saturday night. NewTrent will send you your new charger!
9. My handy dandy iPhone Life screen cleaner. I’ve come to rely on this! My laptop and iPad screens are always dirty because I touch them – I can’t help it!
If you need charging during Blissdom, find me and I’ll be happy to share my arsenal of chargers with you!
There are affiliate links in this post – if you click on a link and make a purchase, you might just buy me a cup of coffee ;) NewTrent is my personal Blissdom blog sponsor. Group blog sponsors are DownEast Basics, Invitation Consultants, and Education Abroad Today – and I thank each and every one of them!