Some staples of the Spartan race are barbed wire, fire, mud, and water. The race is designed to surprise you so if you complete more than one, don’t expect them to be the same.
- Spartan Sprint: 3+ miles, 15+ obstacles
- Super Spartan: 8+ miles, 20+ obstacles
- Spartan Beast: 13+ miles, 25+ obstacles
- Spartan Death Race: 26+ miles, 50+ obstacles
Did you see that last one? Yes, it says Death Race.
The 2014 race season is officially underway! Find a Spartan Race near you.
For 10% off any race registration, enter Spartan Race promo code SPARTANBLOGGER.
Enter to win one of four race registrations for the 2014 season! There are 4 ways to enter:
1. Like Spartan Race on Facebook-leave me a comment telling me you did.
2. Like My Crazy Good Life on Facebook-leave me a comment telling me you did.
3. Follow Spartan Race on Twitter–leave me a comment telling me you did.
4. Follow me on Twitter-leave me a comment telling me you did.
In order to count four different entries, I need you to leave an individual comment for each entry. Please do not leave one comment saying that you did all four things, as it’ll only count as one entry.
This giveaway will close on Thursday, June 26th at midnight. I’ll choose and contact a winner on Friday, June 27th. Spartan Race has generously donated four registrations in exchange for this giveaway. Good luck!