Eating clean, whole foods is best for your body and can make you feel healthier. The recipes below follow the 21 Day Fix meal plan and have container counts written in them. If there are no containers listed, I did my best to figure them out for you below. Here are some delicious and filling 21 Day Fix dinner recipes for you.
If no container information is added to the recipe, I made an educated guess in parentheses after the link.
21 Day Fix Dinner Recipes
To make any of these recipes delish, try this Creamy Avocado salad dressing 1 blue container at a time.
3. Rotisserie Chicken Soup with Salsa (2C broth is 1/2 a red container, add chicken to red containers until you reach your desired portion, add veggies to green container until you reach your desired portion)
4. Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup (This recipe is not an exact science, so I’d stick closely to the protocol for the rest of the day when you have this planned for lunch or dinner. I count each 2C serving as 1 green, 1 red, and 1/2 yellow)
If you’re looking to learn more from the brains behind the 21 Day Fix, here’s an interesting Q&A with Autumn Calabrese!
5. Spaghetti and Meat Sauce with Spaghetti Squash (technically the spaghetti squash belongs in a green container, but I usually count as 1/2 green and 1/2 yellow. Fill sauce in green container, meat in yellow container, squash counts as 1/2 green and 1/2 yellow)
6. Zucchini noodles with avocado pesto (again, I use my containers to measure out my portions. For pesto, I would count it as teaspoons)
9. Paleo Smoky Grilled Pineapple Burger (I cook a 4.5 oz (pre-cooked weight) burger, then use 1 purple for the pineapple and 1 green for the lettuce and onion)
11. Turkey and Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers (when I make recipes like this, I make a “special” one for myself with container portions before putting it in the oven for a final browning. Fill red with turkey, yellow with quinoa, green with veggies, etc. Don’t forget to count your pepper!)
12. Clean Pot Roast Recipe (I measure the pot roast by itself in red containers and the veggies I make with it in green containers. Because of the cream of mushroom, I also count each serving of 2 red containers and 1 green container as 1 orange and 1 tsp.)
14. Simple Roasted Beet Salad (Fill 1 green container with salad, counts as 1 green and 1 tsp)
17. Ground Chicken Italiano (super easy-veggies count as green, meat counts as red, and I use 1 tsp for the oil it’s cooked with)
18. “Fried” Rice
20. Turkey Nachos
21. Mexican Lasagna
24. Meatloaf Muffins
25. Flat Out Pizza
26. Avocado Shrimp Salad (super easy to fit into containers! Fill your red with shrimp, green with veggies, and blue with avocado)
27. Mixed Veggie Stir Fry (1 tsp, 1 green)